Wow, I don't know where to start. I guess i'll start off by telling you that this blog is made possible by the new high-speed internet we heve been provided with by sheer luck. I can't tell you how long our family has craved usable internet, it's like water in the desert. We are currantly paying 50$ a month and it is wonderfull.
This week has been as been as busy as every other week. I had play practice Monday and Friday, and boy those kids can be stubborn, but it's all worth it in the end. On Monday Ian and I had a soccer game, we lost 4-9. Ian worked really hard and had a few opportunities to shoot a goal. When Ian practices up he can be a great player.
Alyssa had honor choir on thursday, and helps abigail with the bus every other day. She is a really good sister. Abigail has a lot of freinds and is very social. Bolth the girls helped sell some of my candy bars at school, I guess no one can refuse a cute girl!
Mother is doing great with doing all the shopping, cleaning, and balancing Lauren at the same time. She really keeps the family together in tough situations and keeps the cupboards full!
Lauren is growing up to be a really social baby. She frequently talks to us when we say hi and oooh. She loves to smile and sometimes laughs really loud!
Dad loves soccer and allways has a game every week. He is really good and loves the sport. Dad's buisiness is doing well and is keeping the family on it's feet.
Ian is enrolled in middlers, which is a program for gifted students who want a challenge. He goes to a high school and takes a high-school class. He loves it and is involved in many things, like playing the clarinetd. He is very good at it.
That about it for our first week. Hope you liked it.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We loved your blog this week - keep it up. It's really nice to read about everything that everyone is doing.
G&G Hart
Wow! We really enjoyed reading about what you guys are up to. Keep those coming.
Post a Comment